Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the area and am looking at have the gear position sensor recall done. I see Dillian Brothers listed in the Omaha, NE area and was curious on others that have used them and the experiences they have had with them. I just don't let others work on my bike without knowing about them first. Dean

·
Registered
272 Posts
Springfield owner here in Omaha and I use Dillon Brothers for service even though I did not purchase the bike from them. I’ve been very happy with their service department, the manager and tech‘s are young guys but really seem to know their stuff. Last fall I put a scratch in my hard saddle bag and took it to Dillon Brothers thinking it might need a repaint. The store manager wet sanded and polished the scratch out to perfection and then didn’t charge me. I haven’t had my recall done yet, I’m waiting till after Sturgis.

·
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Springfield owner here in Omaha and I use Dillon Brothers for service even though I did not purchase the bike from them. I’ve been very happy with their service department, the manager and tech‘s are young guys but really seem to know their stuff. Last fall I put a scratch in my hard saddle bag and took it to Dillon Brothers thinking it might need a repaint. The store manager wet sanded and polished the scratch out to perfection and then didn’t charge me. I haven’t had my recall done yet, I’m waiting till after Sturgis.
Thanks for the input. Some of these dealers (especially with service depts) can be a real hit or miss. Just want to make sure I get someone worthwhile to get this done. D

·
Registered
272 Posts
I hear you, I’m super particular about all my vehicles.
Full disclosure, until about 6 months ago they had a stand alone Indian dealership but now they have merged the Indian dealership into the same building as their multiple brand sport bikes. I hope the Indian tech’s are the only ones working on Indians?

·
Bronze Member
1,716 Posts
We bought our bikes from Indian Motorcycle of Lincoln (now closed) and were extremely happy with their service. We have now switched to Dillon Brothers Indian. They rebuilt my forks last winter after I brought them in and we also had our gear position sensor recalls done there. I have been happy with them so far. There was a little communication issue when I had my forks rebuilt, but they were in the middle of moving from the old stand alone building to the powersports building that week and I believe that it was simply bad timing.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
I haven't had any major engine work done on my Challenger, but I did buy it from them and had them do a decent amount of customization on it for me. They were all very nice, accommodating, helpful, and knowledgeable. Very good experience.

·
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all for the positive responses. I feel better about having them work on my bike. D

Reactions: JFeisty

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought my Springfield there a few years back. Nothing but positive experiences so far. Sales, parts, service..all top notch. I'm sure you can find someone else who had a rough experience, no place is perfect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts