Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone taken this survey and having trouble with the features survey part. seems there is 2 pages of the same questions and it will not let u pass the second page. Seem they don't want you to finish the suyvey.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Anyone taken this survey and having trouble with the features survey part. seems there is 2 pages of the same questions and it will not let u pass the second page. Seem they don't want you to finish the suyvey.
What survey???

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Ye i attempted to fill out the survey when i received my welcome package from Polaris. There was a advisement that the survey deadline was over and i could not fill out the survey!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I completed it a couple of days ago without a problem. Must be a relatively recent phenomenon.

Steve

·
Registered
221 Posts
Took the survey a couple of days ago after receiving a post card about it from Indian. Had some trouble getting to the website address, but finally got in after a few attempts. Didn't have any issues with completing the survey though.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Filling out the survey is the ONLY way to qualify for the coupon that you redeem at Harbor Freight for your Indian factory tool kit.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
I never received any survey or card from them. I'm feeling so left out LOL

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just took the survey last night. Everything worked fine but I filled it out on my phone. They should have sent it to me a month ago, they would have received a better rating on certain areas....

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I never received any survey or card from them. I'm feeling so left out LOL
Survey, Smervey, I just want the bike I ordered in August!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had that problem briefly, then realized I had skipped one of the questions. It did take me 2 or 3 tries before I saw my mistake. Maybe that martini finally helped.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Driver10 would you have the correct address for the survey? Please post as i cannot access . Thanks

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts