Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just recently completed a great ride with our chapter of the IMRG to the National Navy Seal Museum in Ft. Pierce, here in Florida. The museum is fantastic and a must visit for war and history buffs. This exact location is where from 1943 to 1946, the first brave volunteers trained as members of Naval Combat Demolition Units and Underwater Demolition Teams. Check them out here!

After meeting up at the dealership at 9am for the prerequisite coffee and donuts,we headed out at 10am sharp South down A1A along the beach. After stopping for lunch we in Vero Beach, we enjoyed a great day at museum. Highly recommended!

Snapped some pics for the tribe to see :D

Banner Mural Advertising Art Signage
Motor vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Transport Parking
Motor vehicle Transport Vehicle Mode of transport Public space
Transport Vehicle Traffic Street Lane
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car
Motorcycle helmet Motor vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Helmet
Fun Architecture Photography Space Vacation
Fashion Fun Performance Event Recreation
Social group Team Youth Event Fun

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I hope one to visit the Marine Corps museum

Reactions: Coral Motorsports

·
Banned
5,398 Posts
My dad was UDT Team 5. Was dragged to many reunions ( San Diego ) as a kid and everyone then knew who or what UDT was. My dad had 8 purple hearts from WW2 and Korea. No idea there was a SEAL museum.

Ft Pierce is home to Chuck Mawhinney USMC sniper with most kills in the VN war also. Not a debate between him and Hathcock ( who took more serious and tougher missions ) but this guy hammered many a VC in his day. Like 126 kills confirmed. Check it out.................

Nice post. Thanks for your service. I did mine too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts