Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this has been discussed in another thread, but I don't recall a specific one.

I was watching a Schwarzenegger movie today - "The Sixth Day", (2000) - about a cloned Arnie. A scene appears from his home garage, Surprise! A 1999 or 2000 Indian sitting in the background.

What movies - old or new - have you seen an Indian Motorcycle portrayed? TV series don't count!

·
Super Moderator
4,738 Posts
In the 2001 movie "Pearl Harbor" you will see an Indian motorcycle. As the Japanese were attacking, the "guys" went to a remote air base where planes were being worked on, one of the actors grabbed a gun off an Indian motorcycle, big beautiful warbonnet on the tank.

1934 Indian Sport Scout.jpg

It's a 1934 Indian Sport Scout.

·
Rider
974 Posts
OMG this thread is awesome!!! So many movies to watch now! loved the Worlds Fastest Indian btw! - JJ

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
In the Indiana Jones movie I believe it's the crystal skull when he makes his escape from the bar when he comes outside there's a line of Indians parked in front of the bar and I believe it's a Indian he steals but not positive. It's been awhile since I saw it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts
Indian Chief is used in the 2009 movie, "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra".
thCA9AKKGR.jpg

·
1,529 Posts
In the Indiana Jones movie I believe it's the crystal skull when he makes his escape from the bar when he comes outside there's a line of Indians parked in front of the bar and I believe it's a Indian he steals but not positive. It's been awhile since I saw it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Nope thats a HD
Indiana_Jones_.jpg
Can tell by the springer frontend, air breather and horn cover.

·
1,529 Posts
1999 Desert Heat, with Jean-Claude Van Damme
thCAW5PCCZ.jpg

·
1,529 Posts
2003 Terminator 3
thCA0IRDB6.jpg

·
Registered
165 Posts
Saw a 1958 episode of the California Highway patrol with Broderick Crawford, late 50's. The bad guy rode an Indian with a side car.

Don

1 - 20 of 20 Posts