Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live and work in the Middle East. As some of you may know, Arabs boys and girls love fast cars, huge engines, big wheeled off-road trucks and 4x4s and motorcycles just as much as any red blooded, macho man American lad and lass. Saw an Indian cruising down the street and discovered there is a dealer here. What a great sight for sore eyes to see the 111 thundering down "Sheikh Zayed Road" (or in Arabic: شارعالشيخزايد). Nice to see the brand take off internationally. Believe it or not, I have never bought an Indian T-shirt, but I will have to stop by and get my first one from Dubai. Very active Harley riders here, good to see the Indians to blaze a new trail.

·
Registered
274 Posts
An Arab on a "Hog"... Heh heh

Reactions: satman101

·
Founding member
1,763 Posts
Around Fort Bragg, I see a bunch of guys with Harley Davidson Kandahar caps and tees. Granted, that dealership was set up to serve returning troops, and I don't see the bikes being too popular with actual Afghans, but the UAE is a different story entirely. They love their exotics, monster trucks, cruisers, muscle cars and sport bikes as much as any enthusiast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts