Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Early joiner
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone know if the Indian accessory part, the Script Highway Peg as pictured can be used as a replacement for the standard passenger footpeg. The blurb on the Indian website says and I quote, "They can be installed on both the passenger pegs and highway bars pegs". My concern with that statement is with the way in which the pegs are held in the folded back position. With standard pegs there is a spring action that is incorporated in the rubber peg. With the accessory peg I can't see how that would work. Any advice from anyone with a set or has seen a set would be gratefully received.
polaris.jpg

·
Registered
335 Posts
I think there is a spring steel humped washer that hold the peg in position. Look on your bike and if it is present. If so that peg will work by reinstalling the spring washer with it.

·
Early joiner
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone received or even seen these pegs in person yet? I am keen to get a set if they work out to be retractable like the original rubber pegs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts