Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Motorcycle Roars Into Daytona Bike Week

2K views 7 replies 0 participants last post by  iabob 
G
#1 ·
Wish i was going

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11845809/1/indian-motorcycle-roars-into-daytona-bike-week.html

G
#2 ·
It's just the engine though. No bike to be seen. If I see it while im there thats great but I won't go out of my way or fight a crowd to see a motor.
Should be interesting though for anyone who makes it there.

G
#3 ·
I'm still thinking it will be a complete newly designed engine with a 115 cubic inch displacement with no interchangeable parts, an Indian Style engine with exposed Pushrods difference being, having the transmission combined as Victory's 100 ci and 106 are.

In days we'll know...

<span>If you're in Daytona, the engine unveiling is at Dirty Harry's Pub on Main Street at 9pm on March 9, and will be hosted by Mike Wolfe, presenter of the History Channel's 'American Pickers' series.</span><span>
</span>

G
#4 ·
938 said:
I'm still thinking it will be a complete newly designed engine with a 115 cubic inch displacement with no interchangeable parts, an Indian Style engine with exposed Pushrods difference being, having the transmission combined as Victory's 100 ci and 106 are.

<span><snip>
</span>
You are very very close!

G
#5 ·
14888 said:
It's just the engine though. No bike to be seen. If I see it while im there thats great but I won't go out of my way or fight a crowd to see a motor.
Should be interesting though for anyone who makes it there.
It's my understanding that there is something special planned for the unveil. Might be worth checking out! Hell it's on Main Street stop by.

G
#6 ·
I would not be interested in fighting any crowds to see the outside, or heck the inside, of a motor. But I am curious to hear some details of it. IMHO of course, if it's a 110-115 cubic inch 100ish horsepower motor...in other words one step better than a Harley 103...no big deal, I'll get back to my nap. But if it's a 120' 140hp monster that totally blows away the rest of the V-twin market...oh holy sh!tballs Batman! Time to buy more stock.

G
#7 ·
4902 said:
I would not be interested in fighting any crowds to see the outside, or heck the inside, of a motor. But I am curious to hear some details of it. IMHO of course, if it's a 110-115 cubic inch 100ish horsepower motor...in other words one step better than a Harley 103...no big deal, I'll get back to my nap. But if it's a 120' 140hp monster that totally blows away the rest of the V-twin market...oh holy sh!tballs Batman! Time to buy more stock.
Nighty night

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.