Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[So... I am now at the 500 mile mark and it’s time for my break in service . I wanted to know who does their own, or if they have a plan through Polaris or a dealership.

Those do have a plan , how much does everyone pay annually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
2,847 Posts
There is no service plan available from Polaris like the Automotive companies offer. Dealers prices for the break in service vary quite a bit. I have seen 180 to 400 charged based on what various members have said on this forum. Many do there own maintenance as to make sure everything was performed correctly. (Yes many dealerships are severely incompetent in the service areas.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no service plan available from Polaris like the Automotive companies offer. Dealers prices for the break in service vary quite a bit. I have seen 180 to 400 charged based on what various members have said on this forum. Many do there own maintenance as to make sure everything was performed correctly. (Yes many dealerships are severely incompetent in the service areas.
My local dealer quoted 149 for the break in service . And the rest varies . Polaris charges 1500 for the Care Plus over 3 years and 2500 for 5. The Care is 975/1270 ( that’s only oil changes )

IMG_2589.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
527 Posts
There is a service maintenance package from Polaris for indians.
There is 2 of them
A 15k plan and 25k plan
Call your dealer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts