Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Applied the window decal today as it was just above 40 degrees. With the discount it cost $24 including tax so that is a good deal. It is 39.5 inches long and 15 inches high and will fit most pick-ups. I had to trim the top and bottom to fit the old DOG. There is also a larger decal with a FLAG for background also.
IMG_2589 Trim.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Looks good. Does it go on the inside or outside of the window?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It goes on the outside and is very easy to see through. It is perforated and will be no trouble with the police. Will see how durable it is. Will need to be more careful loading up with firewood!

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Cool, added to the list of things to get :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Luke. Get the one with the flag background as it is very large. Great idea. I am going to get the large flag Indian decal and make a large oak mirror for the man cave and put it on the mirror. The cave will be "bigger" and the decal looks great.

·
Founding member
705 Posts
Applied the window decal today as it was just above 40 degrees. With the discount it cost $24 including tax so that is a good deal. It is 39.5 inches long and 15 inches high and will fit most pick-ups. I had to trim the top and bottom to fit the old DOG. There is also a larger decal with a FLAG for background also. View attachment 4545
Looks good, I have the small one above my HD sticker on my truck.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
Great! But it should be located on the windscreen for greater impact. (Get an aftermarket periscope to poke out the window so you can see)

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
Every car or pickup I've owned my whole life has had a H-D sticker of some kind on it. I would even sneak a little one on my girlfriends car and see if "they" noticed. Now, my cars and trucks have Indian Stickers on them. :cool: One more needed for my wife's car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts