Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Indian Motorcycle Offers Military Incentive

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  NickJ 
#1 ·

Everyone associated with Indian Motorcycle® is proud of our rich history in supporting military personnel and their outstanding service to our country. Over the years, we have supplied the military with specially equipped motorcycles and equipment, and countless members of our brand’s “family” have proudly served.

Today we honor military personnel with the “Indian Motorcycle Honoring Heroes incentive,” which provides all current military personnel, retired military personnel, and military veterans with $1,000 cash back on the purchase of a new 2014 Indian Motorcycle®. Complete details are available at Indian Motorcycle® dealers.

We all enjoy the freedoms our military has helped secure and protect and we hope they enjoy their freedom of choice and the freedom of the open road on an Indian Motorcycle®.

http://cdn.polaris.com/ind/2014/special-offers/my14-honoring-greatness-us.pdf

See less See more
#5 ·
The made and kept a copy of my dd214 and my honorable discharges. I did black out the information that I felt I did not want anyone to have.

#7 ·
My former dealer had no problem with me showing my ID card. Anyone who has served longer than 180 days should have a DD-214 and can use that for the discount.

#9 ·
In Florida all you have to do is show your Drivers License. It has the Veteran endorsement on it if you are a Vet. Which is cool this way you don't have to carry your DD 214 with you. All you have to do is show your DD 214 the driver license clerk and they issue you a new driver license with a big V on it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.