Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,052 Posts
Good morning,
Its a beautiful sculpture evoking a motorcycle, but why? I'd be a lot more interested in a real motorcycle that could actually be ridden.
--- Randall

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'd agree with Randall, and appreciate the work done beatiful. It looks nice on the showroom floor, but that's about it.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Very cool concept! However i need a relaxed ride that isnt hard on the body! That baby would kill me in the first 20 miles! (Or less) lol. Still sweet to look at.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,052 Posts
Evening Folks,
I just took time to click on the link. I think this is either a model/sculpture or maybe even a very good computer graphic model. The proportions on the engine aren't quite right, and the artist says, "This is a design I made for Indian Motorcycle and it´s supposed to be an icon for the brand. It will be built soon and I feel privileged to be involved and shape this thing.
The design process was very intense, 2 weeks from start to finish including all the final presentation shots and an animation.The idea was to create a retro bike with a slightly modern twist. "
--- Randall

·
Registered
638 Posts
Reminds me of comic books. Can't figure out if Batman, the Green Hornet or maybe Dick Tracy would own this. Maybe my old favorite, Metamorpho Man. Futuristic in an old sort of way and fun to look at.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts