Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I resemble that comment . I am big boned . Actually Indian jackets run large so its really like a 4x.
I am 6’2 and 260 pounds. Depending on the gear and brand, so far I have found that I wear between an XL and a XXXL. Buying stuff on line has proven to be quite the challenge.

·
Registered
69 Posts
At 6-5 and 269 it’s impossible on line or in store.
On a side note, as someone who is 6’5 how do you feel riding your bike? Did you get the extended reach seat? Maybe do some custom things to your bike? I am asking because my son in law is 6’6 and wants to buy an Indian and I cannot really give him any advice for someone his size.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
On a side note, as someone who is 6’5 how do you feel riding your bike? Did you get the extended reach seat? Maybe do some custom things to your bike? I am asking because my son in law is 6’6 and wants to buy an Indian and I cannot really give him any advice for someone his size.
Probably about like this guy....

jnhsmo8mro6z.jpg

·
Registered
972 Posts
I wear a 3X shirt and jacket.
A 2X helmet.
XL gloves.
Size 12 boot.
XL stones...
4-1-18.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im 6' 4", 285 LBS, and I wear a 3XL Indian mesh jacket. They are awesome for summer riding.
Thanks for the reply. I live in Missouri and the hot weather is on its way. When I was younger I wasn’t concerned about road rash so short sleeved shirt was good enough. These days I am a bit wiser.
Looks like this jacket is a bit too big for me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Im 5;10ish, 265 lbs and wear the older version of the Springfield mesh jacket in a 3XL and I can fit a tshirt and a sweatshirt under it with the lining in. Its a great jacket for cool to Hot weather riding. I don't know they they changed the jacket to the newer version, but I like mine.

·
Rider
724 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I live in Missouri and the hot weather is on its way. When I was younger I wasn’t concerned about road rash so short sleeved shirt was good enough. These days I am a bit wiser.
Looks like this jacket is a bit too big for me.
With the sun off your skin, yuo stay cooler. The mesh lets plenty of air through to keep you cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts