Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just a year after introducing the all-new 2014 Indian Chiefs, Indian Motorcycle announces the Indian Motorcycle Inaugural Ride to celebrate with past, present and future Indian Motorcycle owners. Hosted by the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group and Jack Daniel’s, this ride is open to everyone.

Open to all Indian Motorcycle Owners and Enthusiasts!

Ride kicks off at Antique Archaeology with Mike Wolfe and concludes in Lynchburg at Jack Daniel's where there will be a lunch served.

Space is limited so click on over to reserve your spot on the ride: Indian Motorcycle Inaugural Ride Registration Page

·
Registered
297 Posts
It's gorgeous country through there. If anyone goes from the forum you have to post up pictures from the ride :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
The city of Lynchburg is the Home of the Jack Daniels Distillery, I was there a few years ago, the Distillery tour is awesome, and so is the gift shop! They have anything with the Jack Daniels logo on it. Nice area to ride, I'll pass on this one, in hoping that next years will be out West some where cool! :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Speaking of cool, the Tail of the Dragon and the Blue Ridge Parkway are just a hop, skip, and a jump from Nashville/Lynchburg. I rode the entire length of the Blue Ridge a year or two ago some 400 miles or more during the week and experienced no traffic with nice cool morning riding through patches of mist...motorcycle heaven! This year the sponsored ride is in October so the weather should be good just about anywhere in this part of the country...something to think about?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts