Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I was there, but alas I am not. I do however have friends at the show. I commissioned one of them to snag me some photos from the press day (today) ahead of the start of the show (tomorrow). My buddy CJ snagged several camera phone shots today and many more on his "real camera" that I hope to see in the coming days.

The official unveiling of the two Custom Scouts does not happen for another couple of hours, so keep your eyes open.

RSD_Track_Chief_Exhaust.jpg

A unique view of the RSD exhaust on the Track Chief that we saw a few months ago. This thing gets me going every time I see it. Love the setup on this bike. Those headers are so pretty as well as the carbon tips. So simple is so hard.

Chief_Stripped_Down.jpg

They have a Chief stripped of all of it's tins so that you can see it's skeleton. Really dig the inboard shock setup.

Scout_Accessories.jpg

Here you can see all of the bolt on accessories that Indian has for the Scout. Everything from extended and reduced reach seats, to bars, bags, windscreens, and p-pads. I don't see any pipes up there yet, maybe they are still getting things setup. The actual show starts tomorrow.

Chief_Lights.jpg

Those Chrome eyeballs. I am usually not a chrome guy, but it all fits on the Chief. But really I want to know a little more about the boots there on the right.

Scout_Engine_Cutaway.jpg

Cutaways are so stinking cool. This one is of the Scout's power plant.

Thanks to CJ, and follow him here: Instagram

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
I wish I was there, but alas I am not. I do however have friends at the show. I commissioned one of them to snag me some photos from the press day (today) ahead of the start of the show (tomorrow). My buddy CJ snagged several camera phone shots today and many more on his "real camera" that I hope to see in the coming days.

The official unveiling of the two Custom Scouts does not happen for another couple of hours, so keep your eyes open.
A unique view of the RSD exhaust on the Track Chief that we saw a few months ago. This thing gets me going every time I see it. Love the setup on this bike. Those headers are so pretty as well as the carbon tips. So simple is so hard.
They have a Chief stripped of all of it's tins so that you can see it's skeleton. Really dig the inboard shock setup.
Here you can see all of the bolt on accessories that Indian has for the Scout. Everything from extended and reduced reach seats, to bars, bags, windscreens, and p-pads. I don't see any pipes up there yet, maybe they are still getting things setup. The actual show starts tomorrow.
Those Chrome eyeballs. I am usually not a chrome guy, but it all fits on the Chief. But really I want to know a little more about the boots there on the right.
Cutaways are so stinking cool. This one is of the Scout's power plant.

Thanks to CJ, and follow him here: Instagram
Sweet, thanks for posting this. Those RSD exhausts are cool, would like to have something like that on my scout.

·
Registered
504 Posts
NickJ Thanks to you & CJ. These are fricken awesome shots. Can't wait to see more!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts