Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me76-600x458.jpg
klr indian 001.jpg
klr indian 003.jpg
klr indian 005.jpg
klr indian 004a.jpg
klr indian 006a.jpg
klr indian 007a.jpg
This is my ME76, it's a 70cc six-speed bike! I bought it from a guy in Denver Colorado. It didn't run but I stuck a file through the holes in the flywheel and filed the points, then cleaned it up and got it running. It also has the original Indian tires and original Indian battery, (not original grips). I used it for bar hopping around Denver for a year. Geez, if you want a real conversation piece, try driving one of these to a biker bar!! I sold it to the owner of a local very big car dealership, I heard he has it in his showroom.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I just got one of these tonight ....Is it a 1976? And any ideal of the value? I paid 500 and it's in great condition....looks all original except tail light any info would help..thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The manufacture date is stamped on the sticker on the head tube. If that's not there, you'll have to de-code the vin #. The value is whatever people will pay for it. What are your plans for it? Since you're asking about the value, I'm thinking you bought it to sell it..

·
Read Only
6,804 Posts
that was my first mini motorcycle after two minibikes when I was 12 years old in the early 70s. I rode mine into the ground. Lord what great memories, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just picked up a 70cc, l have a bunch of spares is rings, capacitors, Left and right engine side covers, rust headlight bucket and some wiring. I will be needing some parts too.
Den near Toronto CDA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts