Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Toxic Pipes, currently #199 on the list, appears to be no more. URL is no longer functional and Facebook page has a message indicating the founder has passed away. ?

·
Rider
737 Posts
Thanks for the extensive list.
Here's another one to add from Germany. I've ordered a few items from them this year.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Added. Thank you

Do they have their own website? I'm only getting results for them at retail sites like Dennis Kirk, J&P Cycles, and Revzilla.
Here is the one for Badlands:

·
Rider
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Here is the one for Badlands:
Namz has been on the list for a while, #142 at the moment.
I'll work on getting the mentions from the past few months added.

·
Rider
737 Posts

·
Rider
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
My list had a couple out of alphabetical order so apologies if you missed one already mentioned.

@RedRM - Added Condor and WheelDock. Pingel already listed
@LexM - That's unfortunate, removed
@TPcreeper - Added Wunderkind. Free Spirits already listed
@junkyardgary - NAMZ already listed (added Badlands to it's description)
@eD K - Added AdMore.
@Annette Thomas - I'm undecided. Member for 3 years, 1 post, and it's to advertise your product. The url redirects to something different. You're going to have to convince me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My list had a couple out of alphabetical order so apologies if you missed one already mentioned.

@RedRM - Added Condor and WheelDock. Pingel already listed
@LexM - That's unfortunate, removed
@TPcreeper - Added Wunderkind. Free Spirits already listed
@junkyardgary - NAMZ already listed (added Badlands to it's description)
@eD K - Added AdMore.
@Annette Thomas - I'm undecided. Member for 3 years, 1 post, and it's to advertise your product. The url redirects to something different. You're going to have to convince me.
I have been selling decals of Indian Motorcycles for years. I read but don’t post due to no advertising rules. When the master list was posted and you requested other businesses, I posted. I respect your no advertising via posts so I just read what people are wanting and make the decals.
Completely up to you to allow it.
~Annette

·
Rider
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 · (Edited)
I have been selling decals of Indian Motorcycles for years. I read but don’t post due to no advertising rules. When the master list was posted and you requested other businesses, I posted. I respect your no advertising via posts so I just read what people are wanting and make the decals.
Completely up to you to allow it.
~Annette
That seems fair!
I'll add it under the website's name "I Sell Stickers"

Edit: that was my major concern, your link didn't take me to the claimed URL. Add https to the front of indianmotorcycledecals.com and you get a certificate error.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Decals - Indianmotorcycledecals.com
That seems fair!
I'll add it under the website's name "I Sell Stickers"

Edit: that was my major concern, your link didn't take me to the claimed URL. Add https to the front of indianmotorcycledecals.com and you get a certificate error.
Thank you. I love making Indian decals for people to show off their pride in the Indian brand. I had one of my sets feature in the World of Wheels a couple of years ago. Here is a pic of it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I was on Facebook this morning and saw this gentleman (Jamison's Customs) selling the arrowhead seat bolt covers similar to those that a former member used to produce. They look pretty cool and I'm considering getting one for myself. Just wanted to throw this out there as an option for folks that are interested. Home

81 - 100 of 117 Posts