Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey everyone!
I am new to the forums. I don't currently own an Indian but am planning on buying a RM next spring.

This is a great list. I figured I could chip in some other options that I have found on my previous Harleys that have been reliable products.

Clearwater Lights - Lights
Long Ride Shields - Windshield
Clearview Shields - Windshield

·
Rider
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Another one for your list: LEDGlow Lighting, LLC. (ledglow.com). They carry led accent lighting for cages and bikes. I have a set on my Roadmaster.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Badlands sells the rear running light/blinker module for Indians, probably a bunch of other stuff. Good people do deal with. I had some tech problems, they got right back with me.

·
Rider
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Another one for your list: LEDGlow Lighting, LLC. (ledglow.com). They carry led accent lighting for cages and bikes. I have a set on my Roadmaster.
Added. Thank you
Badlands sells the rear running light/blinker module for Indians, probably a bunch of other stuff. Good people do deal with. I had some tech problems, they got right back with me.
Do they have their own website? I'm only getting results for them at retail sites like Dennis Kirk, J&P Cycles, and Revzilla.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Great list. So glad I stumbled on it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
for Scouts there are 2 lengths
293 mm as the origin or 305mm a little longer
I took the length as the origin and they are very good
the longer ones have to be very good too
you have to see that with the boss I do not work for them I just pass the info :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
after paying attention to the shipping costs and tax europe - usa!
I ordered a sissy bar dean speed (usa) 60 € shipping and surprise 76 € customs fee etc etc :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
sorry I do not speak English well (google translation) for shipping costs contact the site, I do not know the shipping costs for the USA.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts