Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Indian Scout Bobber Sixty (ABS)
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks, not sure if you have seen this but I entered my information and instantly received $20 in Dealer Cash (coupon code). Let's make sure everyone in the tribe gets some of this cash

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Got 10.00....

·
Registered
397 Posts
I did this earlier in the week. The screen said it was $10, when the email came it was for $5 and had the same coupon code. I sent an email that night but haven't heard back from the mothership. I did print out the screen showing the whopping $10. I still have a $250 card from Indian and was gunna get a little extra kick in when I shop. And so we wait.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Not available in The North. Polaris doesn’t care about Canada?

Reactions: Kaz

·
Registered
397 Posts
I did this earlier in the week. The screen said it was $10, when the email came it was for $5 and had the same coupon code. I sent an email that night but haven't heard back from the mothership. I did print out the screen showing the whopping $10. I still have a $250 card from Indian and was gunna get a little extra kick in when I shop. And so we wait.
Update. After a little over a week, Polaris was able to confirm there was a glitch in the system and to make up for my troubles they gave me a $50 code to use. That was yesterday, of course it's all spent today! Pinnacle Mirrors, oil cooler cover and an oil change kit. POOF! I think my bike is Farkled out now. Next time I may go with apparel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts