Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are all Indian dealers doing this? I've been to mine a few times since it began, and they weren't advertising/pushing it at all. It's basically tucked away on a storage room door. When I noticed it, they honored it no problem though. There are some pretty good deals.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Are all Indian dealers doing this? I've been to mine a few times since it began, and they weren't advertising/pushing it at all. It's basically tucked away on a storage room door. When I noticed it, they honored it no problem though. There are some pretty good deals.
I stop by my dealer fairly often (keep waiting on Scout) have seen nothing.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if they just did it, or somehow I missed in on the website, but this is ad is now on the website. I will also so, I've seen people saying they've been waiting on this or waiting on that. Most of those items, they've had(have) on site...bike covers, passenger backrests, pads, etc. I know they had another A/C at least on last Saturday.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Seems there is a difference between Canadian dealerships and USA dealerships! Not sure why as we all ride the same brand!

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
I know I got an email from Sturgis Indian and I believe they have $30 off on $100 purchase. That is better than the coupon I got from Indian itself.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I emailed Polaris to ask why Canadian owners do not get the free shipping offer. Their reply was to contact my dealer closest to me and they would know what promotions were available! Have any other forum members heard this from their dealer???

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Indian of Daytona has this 12 days Of Christmas and honored anything on the list until the whole thing ended. I figured why put my new air cleaner and flash the computer when they would do all the labor for free. They also put all the new items on which came with computer upgrade like larger writing for LCD dash. You can hear all the air being sucked into new air cleaner! Mileage went up a little.....

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,809 Posts
Dead thread alert !!!! So are there no deals this year ???? I got a phone call from a Victory dealer with a deal that has me considering switching to a Victory. $2500 isn't chicken feed but it's only good for Thanks Giving weekend. Really has me thinking.

·
Registered
336 Posts
There are deals at AHM in Cincinnati not sure if they are dealership only or an "Indian" thing.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The only notifications I get from Indian and the dealership from where I bought the RM is the sound of crickets

Indian customer service at some dealerships suck or mill at best and that will be the downfall of the Indian brand

Case in point, the dealership I bought my bike from has a Harley dealership in the same building under the same name and that dealership along with the Harley finance company each sent me an email yesterday to wish me a Happy Birthday

Did I hear anything from the Indian dealership YES I DID!!!

I HEARD THE RINGING IN MY EARS FROM THE UTTER STONE COLD SILENCE......

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The only notifications I get from Indian and the dealership from where I bought the RM is the sound of crickets

Indian customer service at some dealerships suck or mill at best and that will be the downfall of the Indian brand

Case in point, the dealership I bought my bike from has a Harley dealership in the same building under the same name and that dealership along with the Harley finance company each sent me an email yesterday to wish me a Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
For all you WalMart, K Mart, Target shoppers. INDIAN is not any of the above.
There will be No Blue light specials!
No Santa at the dealership granting wishes to good boys & girls (you all would be in trouble anyway).
Save your money all year and pull up your mamba pamby pants and go out play Santa & buy something!

·
Founding Member
675 Posts

......... And I believe that little rant just earned you a Snickers bar, enjoy. I have to cut back my forum time, my candy is almost gone - Dan

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,809 Posts
Well since I'm in the market and have test rode several different bikes it's come down to a Indian Road Master or Victory Cross Tour. Then yesterday I got a phone call from the Victory dealer offering $2,500 discount. So with an already near $11,000 difference in price we are into some serious money here. Is Polaris really that crazy? That's why I asked. I talked to their customer service and apparently they are. They'll take the $11,00 loss and not bat an eye. Wow!

Reactions: Ken1553 and DanielJ
1 - 20 of 27 Posts