Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

We just got in a new batch of Indian Head belt buckles, in our online shop at www.bigdspeedshop.com. These are handcast in California from light-weight nickel, finished in antique silver. Doubles up as a bottle opener. These are reproductions of a buckle made by a now-defunct company, and you can still find the originals on eBay or antique shops. They fit any 2" belt but if you need a new one, we also sell leather belts. Mention in your note that you are a forum member and/or leave me a message here with your order number and we'll include some goodies.

Thanks!

Meggie

image.jpeg

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi everyone

We just got in a new batch of Indian Head belt buckles, in our online shop at www.bigdspeedshop.com. These are handcast in California from light-weight nickel, finished in antique silver. Doubles up as a bottle opener. These are reproductions of a buckle made by a now-defunct company, and you can still find the originals on eBay or antique shops. They fit any 2" belt but if you need a new one, we also sell leather belts. Mention in your note that you are a forum member and/or leave me a message here with your order number and we'll include some goodies.

Thanks!

Meggie

View attachment 29253
I'm wearing mine as I type. I like the size it's much smaller than a big ass trucker buckle, and I think it's very unique. I'm a fan, good work!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts