Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Founding Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today's mail brought a surprise for me. I got an Indian Guardian Bell for my 2014 Vintage #1137.
IMG_0018_3.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hope to get one as well. Got the clock and Rider Group stuff but no belt buckle and no bell yet. They really are " nice" to send these gifts regardless of how many I actually receive.

·
Founding Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indian is going all out to show apperication for early adopters of the marque. Thanks guys I really do love my bike!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
If any of you would have read the box, it is as acinpcola said this is to come on your 1st anniversary. If your lucky! If I don't get one I will ask Santa next year, she is pretty cool about those things!

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,867 Posts
I have to believe that Indian (polaris) has class and those little things will keep riders coming back. I have been very impressed with the (new) Indian customer experience as well as the product.
I'm impressed with the gifts (trinkets as others describe them) and I appreciate them. However I'm going to have to draw a line if they send me a used blanket. LOL

...used blankets, trinkets, Indians.....just think back on American history.....??

·
Registered
638 Posts
I hear you Shuje. History teaches us that we learn nothing from history. Let's enjoy the ride and be thankful for the Indian gifts. I hope the Indian motorcycles last a long time and this is a beginning to a new history. I hope the Indian motorcycles are always made in the USA. Sure, parts will be made in China as they are now the #1 economy producer and we are now #2.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I'm impressed with the gifts (trinkets as others describe them) and I appreciate them. However I'm going to have to draw a line if they send me a used blanket. LOL

...used blankets, trinkets, Indians.....just think back on American history.....??

A warm blanket is appreciated by any horse(or horsepower)

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts

I with you Sunge, many of the blankets were laced with small pox. I will just hope they send me the little bell. I will not hold my breath

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

Boooo! Bad! LOL!!

Semper Fi,
DrZ

1 - 20 of 33 Posts