Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have firsthand experience to verify if these tips are a direct fit with Rush Warhorse slip-on? Cant tell from pictures if the holes are going to line up or not. Thanks
20190909_211754.jpg

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
I would think the holes would be close ,if not you can always custom drill some that that will work ,if you can't add a bolt ,you could use rivet gun to fix that issue. I am nota big fan of these ,but I do admit the look nice on the right bike. My issue is they sit out from the back of the bike too far on some of them .but not all of our bikes. Sorry don't wish too offend you as I know we are all different and thats great or it would be a boring world. Good luck Iam sure you will be able to make them fit.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I quite like fishtails, mine are in Matt black, but that said you do need to be careful when backing up as they do sit low and stick out so easy to catch the kerb. Plus everyone in our house has bruised and bloody shins from walking into them whilst in the garage. Can you not get the measurements of the fishtails and check against the circumference of your pipes, if they go on as Geoff says you could drill holes to suit.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
I quite like fishtails, mine are in Matt black, but that said you do need to be careful when backing up as they do sit low and stick out so easy to catch the kerb. Plus everyone in our house has bruised and bloody shins from walking into them whilst in the garage. Can you not get the measurements of the fishtails and check against the circumference of your pipes, if they go on as Geoff says you could drill holes to suit.
Ni Bob, good on you, I am sure you should be able to make them fit .I have enough issues with the 6 shooters when I back my bike up on gutters as my bike sits low and once you put it on the side stand the left side seems to be the one you need to look out for. Can you ask your local Indian dealership to give you the measurements you require? If not Iam sure someone here should be able to help you with that as there area lot of guys with the fishtail tips on their bikes. Good luck I wish you well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts