Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Indian extended warranty offer?

805 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BadazzBobber60 
#1 ·
Is anyone being notified about something like this? My ISB60 warranty is up April 1 and I’m thinking about a one year extension. On the web page there’s a spot to enter your VIN and last name. When I do the pop up reply is “No offers found”

#2 ·
if you want extended warranty just go on the web and buy it or your local dealer... I went with the 5 year for a total of 7 years... my buddy had it and it worked for him... hopefully I won't need it but if I do I have it

#4 ·
I was notified and given the option of a payment plan. I took advantage of that for coverage on my Chief Bobber DH. After what I went through with my Chieftain and having the majority of the service work covered by the extended warranty that I purchased when buying the bike, it was an easy decision for me.

#5 ·
Are you sure your offer is from Indian? My 2 year warranty expired Feb. 26th and for months before it expired I was getting email and regular mail offers from Indian for their extended 1, 3 or 5 year warranties. But they already had my VIN and other info on their sales offers.

And BTW, I did buy the extended 3 year warranty for my '20 Challenger as I've had numerous issues. Last go round dealer kept my bike for just 3 days short of 4 friggin' months. They put in a whole new RC system and did some other warranty work and, after nearly 4 months, they did get most of it fixed. Still couple of glitches. Hope things get better. But with the history so far I don't want to chance it without the extended warranty. And if things don't get better I won't have this bike by the time the extra 3 years is up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.