Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased the Indian Dust Cover for Chief Classic/Vintage. I'm wondering how the fit is with a windshield.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a nice one from California Car Covers. Fits my Classic with a windshield perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
4,909 Posts
I found out the cover "was" going to be a birthday present but my dealer told the Mrs. it could take up to 3 months to get it.....she passed on ordering it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Has anyone purchased the Indian Dust Cover for Chief Classic/Vintage. I'm wondering how the fit is with a windshield.
I purchased the dust cover for my 2014 Vintage. Works great and looks fantastic. I would highly recommend it.

·
Founding member
568 Posts
Enzo, could you post a link for covers from California car cover? I didn't see any bike covers listed.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
CalCar Covers => California Customweave Motorcycle Covers - California Car Cover Company

I bought the XF004 for my Classic with the low tinted windshield and it fits great. The XF003 would probably work on a full dressed out Chieftain or Roadmaster.

I like the Indian branded one as well, but thought that if I had to park and cover my sickle in a more public setting a unmarked cover may keep the lookie loos from taking a peak at my ride when I'm not around.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Don't know why you would pay $179 when you can get Indian version for $150. Plus I used $25 coupon they sent e so $133 out the door. It's a nice piece.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just got the half cover because I want to protect the leather (I ride to work everyday so it sits out in the sun all day), but I still want the rest of the bike to been seen and enjoyed. :)

IMG_20141219_080037041.jpg

Reactions: CavemanHHH

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Saw that cover, would be good to have. Started to get it so I could use at work, but then I remembered I retire in March.
Just in time for the good weather, Smart.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts