Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dad loves Indian, he's always wanted one so I beat him to the punch when I bought mine.
Thinking of giving him my scout when I upgrade in the future to a bigger bike, instead of trading it in.
the trade in values are always terrible on bikes, So I'd get more value out of giving it him so he can finally have one.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
My dad loves Indian, he's always wanted one so I beat him to the punch when I bought mine.
Thinking of giving him my scout when I upgrade in the future to a bigger bike, instead of trading it in.
the trade in values are always terrible on bikes, So I'd get more value out of giving it him so he can finally have one.
I think that's a fantastic idea. I'm sure you would get a whole lot more satisfaction by giving the bike to your dad. . .

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a win win for me if that's the route I end up going.
I get son of the year award for sure.
but really trade in values are in the dumps because of how the industry is in a slump.
I'd get about 45-50% of the msrp if I ride it regularly. so for an 9299 that I bought at 8600, I'd get about 4k for a trade in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.