Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried unsuccessfully to find a list of all currently existing Indian dealerships. The only thing that I keep coming up with is where you enter a zip code and you find the nearest dealership. Is there an list of dealerships available that would include all of them? I participate in an annual cross country ride but our group takes a different route each time. I ride with Harley riders and we specifically seek Harley dealerships at which we stop and take a break. I have been asked to give our leader a list of Indian dealerships so we could integrate them into our trip next summer. Please let me know where I could receive such an all inclusive list.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I have tried unsuccessfully to find a list of all currently existing Indian dealerships. The only thing that I keep coming up with is where you enter a zip code and you find the nearest dealership. Is there an list of dealerships available that would include all of them? I participate in an annual cross country ride but our group takes a different route each time. I ride with Harley riders and we specifically seek Harley dealerships at which we stop and take a break. I have been asked to give our leader a list of Indian dealerships so we could integrate them into our trip next summer. Please let me know where I could receive such an all inclusive list.
That can be a problem when setting up a tour group...where the heck are the dealers in route? I like the HOG atlas that members receive that solve that problem. Maybe Indian needs to come out with their own atlas that lists/shows all the dealers. That can be in digital or paper form, but it needs to be done.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Indian recently made an app called Indian Riders. I am having difficulty registering on it but my take is it is for riding routes etc. Haven't examined it too much yet but I did download on my phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts