Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CCPowersports in Clarksville IN, across the river from Louisville KY is now an Indian dealership. Good news as this is only 19 miles from my house. This is also good news for the Louisville and So Indiana area. Check them out!!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Take the last train to Clarksville and I'll met you at the dealer to ride my new chief home, new chief home. Some will get it others not so much .LOL
Got It:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Woot! Woot! Now I don't have to drive all the way to Indy for an oil change! Thanks Horseman!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yes, thank you for the info about Charksville. I contacted them (from Kentucky) and scheduled my first 500 mile break in service. I went to their dealership and they took care of my Indian Roadmaster needs. They were also in the middle of constructing a new building add-on just for their Indian show room. They don't have very much items now, but they said that anything we need could be ordered even if they don't have it on the floor. About 2 weeks later I received a call back from the dealership asking me about my experience and any other concerns. I told him that I was very satisfied and asked about if they were starting an Indian Riders Group chapter soon and they said yes and would keep me informed. They were very excited about joining the Indian family and want to keep my interest and business. Since they are the closest Indian dealership to me, I'm excited too because I won't have to drive 2 hours to Indy. Now my drive is only about 45 mins.

·
Registered
166 Posts
This place looks beautiful!!! Can't wait to see completed Victory side. Also can't wait for IMRG to get started up for this location. Go Gary, Go!

·
Registered
11 Posts
We are 80% done with showroom more outside work to do.Everyday get a little more done.Come in and see what we have got done next.We get front done will have to get Indian riders group going.Thanks Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just went there last week and they still didn't have any T-Shirts with their names on them for those of you that like to collect shirts from different dealers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is also a new dealership in Walton KY for those who are interested. I prefered them over Indiana and purchased my Scout from them. Plus there are some nice rides up and down. I hate those bridges into Indiana.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
T shirts available now.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I always thought those bridges went into Kentucky. LOL Just a thought--------Is it Kentuckiana or Indiucky???????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts