Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Webster's dictionary defines the word Bliss as: "gladness, the highest degree of happiness, exalted felicity, heavenly joy, as close to perfect as humanly possible".
For me the only thing that even comes close is sailing on the open ocean in a 30' sailboat.

My question is this..... is there anything better than cruising the open road on your Indian Chief?

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
The only thing better than cruising the open road on your Indian Chief is knowing you will be doing it again tomorrow. Life is good!

·
Registered
99 Posts
My smile as I ride comes mostly from the Cheiftain but also because I don't need to do up a seatbelt.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I agree nothing better than riding and if your riding with friends it's just better. Doesn't matter what bike it is either, I can't believe how much I look forward to riding and I have been doing it for 46 years.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Bliss is correct!......103 degree Texas summer day could not keep me off my Vintage. Put in 500 miles while the heat index was 108. Love this bike! P8090129.JPG

Attachments

·
Early joiner
90 Posts
I've always had a metric cruiser until this year. WOW.......Thanks Indian for taking me to a whole new level of motorcycling. Sure do enjoy the ride. Plus this bike is a real conversation starter. It is common to have folks approach you and tell you how nice your bike is or ask questions about it.

Yesterday was a fun day. Stopped at three biker bars and had a total of five people approach me about the bike. My favorite one was the blonde that found me in the bar and asked if the Indian was mine. She just had to tell me how nice the Indian was that is parked out front. I also enjoyed the guy on the Harley pulling in next to me when I was leaving. He was looking at my Indian from fender to fender then gave me the "stink eye"! Just another jealous Harley dude.

Fired up the bike & cranked the tunes. As Jerry Garcia said, "Going down the road feeling bad bad bad!"

·
Bronze member
3,096 Posts
A guy walked into my garage he says nice harley whats wrong with it,i said nothing I bought an indian,it was covered in dust

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sadly, some of us have to put up with months of winter looking at the Chieftain covered in the garage until next year.
I'm good till they lay that salt down then she will stay inside. I'm looking for a electric vest to go on sale. Then I'm set . Safe riding...

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I read a poster that said you never see a motorcycle parked outside a therapists office.

Thats true. I never have.
How many times have you ridden past a therapist's office?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I don't know about riding the Chief, but I am full of grins when I ride my RM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts