Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a mailing from Indian for new Scout owners that contains a "Congratulations" message within an abbreviated/small catalog of featured accessories and service reminders. The other item includes 2 coupons...one for $10 off on accessories and the other is for $10 off on an oil change kit. You must use them at your selling dealer and they are not transferable (expiration date is 3/8/2015). Anybody else get this mailing?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,354 Posts
I just received a mailing from Indian for new Scout owners that contains a "Congratulations" message within an abbreviated/small catalog of featured accessories and service reminders. The other item includes 2 coupons...one for $10 off on accessories and the other is for $10 off on an oil change kit. You must use them at your selling dealer and they are not transferable (expiration date is 3/8/2015). Anybody else get this mailing?
Yep. Got it on the same day I got a $50 coupon from my dealer.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hi NP! Yeah, I received the same mailing. Same expiration date also. From Indian but my dealer's name is printed on the coupons and other areas of the mailing. Thought it was a nice little touch because on the one brochure it printed "CONGRATULATIONS GORDON".
Looks very official. Yeah, I know, it's a little thing, but still a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Got it today

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nothing for me yet!

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Just got mine in today's mail!