Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· M Custom Cycles
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The classified docs (Yep, in my garage behind my Vette...lol) the FBI has been searching about the Indian Chieftain sissy bar backrests is that you can adjust the tilt angle to about 15 degrees. This tiny 15-degree will make a whole universe of difference. Here's why! Tilt the bar down for your passenger to have a more comfortable layback. Bring the bar upright so you can carry more volume of gear if your bike is equipped with my optional luggage rack.

Another classified secret is the passenger's backrest pad is detachable. Want to give the meanest look to your neighbors? Simply unscrew the 2 nuts on the back pressure plate and the pad will come off. There are no drill holes on the sissy bar itself, only a clean and smooth surface!

Discover these top classified docs only at my online garage www.mcustomcycles.com.

Hey! Don't touch my Vette, Ok!
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Vehicle Automotive design Bag Motor vehicle Art

Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Wheel Fuel tank Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Gesture Motor vehicle Rim Font
Wood Gas Auto part Aluminium Hardwood

Indian Chieftain sissy bar passenger backrest, Indian Challenger sissy bar passenger backrest, Indian Chief sissy bar passenger backrest, Indian Pursuit sissy bar passenger backrest, Indian Springfield sissy bar passenger backrest, Indian Roadmaster sissy bar passenger backrest

1 - 1 of 1 Posts