Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide which backrest (12" or 14") and Luggage Rack to get for my 2018 IC LTD and was wondering if anyone has any pictures they could share? If so, please let me know if it is the 12" or 14". Would also be beneficial to see with the Saddlemen Luggage on (if possible) as captured in this photo on my 2006 Big Dog K9. Thanks in advance!
IMG_0621 K9 AND RIVER.JPG

·
Rider
1,423 Posts
Trying to decide which backrest (12" or 14") and Luggage Rack to get for my 2018 IC LTD and was wondering if anyone has any pictures they could share? If so, please let me know if it is the 12" or 14". Would also be beneficial to see with the Saddlemen Luggage on (if possible) as captured in this photo on my 2006 Big Dog K9. Thanks in advance!
View attachment 588391
nice bike

·
Rider
620 Posts
View attachment 588391
Where are you from....I swear I saw that exact bike a month or two ago in Whitewater, WI

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where are you from....I swear I saw that exact bike a month or two ago in Whitewater, WI
I live in the Indianapolis area. You might have seen the K9 since I wrecked it in October 2019 and settled with my insurance company. They subsequently sold it in January 2020 through Copart. I am not sure where the purchaser lives?

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
We don't have Saddleman, we are using the Kuryakyn luggage. This past weekend was the maiden voyage using it. 3 days and 825 miles around the Texas hill country. I like it so far.
Mounted on a Chieftain and Roadmaster sans trunk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts