Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello dear friends !

I am new in this community and i am owner of a Indian Chieftain 2017 imported from USA ,i am from Romania(EU) btw! My bike its not new ,a previous owner have a Dynojet install on it ! My question its if i make software update from Indian motorcycle website ,with official software , my bike will gonna still work? i dont have any information how its work this dynojet ,and i dont want to make a mistake ...making a software update and have problems then ... problems its that in my country dealer its too long distance from me ,and about dynojet .. i dont have anyone to help me ..so i need to understand this things ! Thank you

·
Registered
565 Posts
I assume the prior owner used a Dynojet PVCX which modifies the tune on the ECM. Did they include that with your bike? If so, you can download tunes from the Dynojet website depending on what upgrades you’ve added such as slipon mufflers or air cleaner. I think the Indian Updates are more for the Ride Command .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for quick replay !

Yes , Indian Updates its for Ride command , but my question its ... if i make this update ... i will have problems at dynojet or engine function? because if i have problems there ..that will be a problem for me .. i am unable to config that dynojet

·
Registered
565 Posts
No ride command will not change the Dynojet tune for your bike, totally separate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, i will try to make update now , i am a litle scarry :) but i will update you :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts