Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no there is not any wire harness that goes under the fender. Mine is a 2019 Chieftain limeted .Was wondering if there is a kit that I can get to install.

·
Senior member / gold
6,941 Posts
no there is not any wire harness that goes under the fender. Mine is a 2019 Chieftain limeted .Was wondering if there is a kit that I can get to install.
Not sure. I'll look at mine and see how the wire is routed to the fender. I know you must have the connection under your triple tree in the harness, because they are all identical harnesses.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger Limited in Bright Freaking Red!
26 Posts
Anyone put a bulb in to light it up ??
I haven't seen anyone pop a bulb in there. There's a youtube channel called TwoIndians where someone put a challenger headdress on his springfield - looked pretty sweet!

·
Silver member
3,348 Posts
Might be hard to find but somewhere on here I believe there’s a thread showing how to do it. Probably more than one.

·
Silver member
4,904 Posts
You have to switch the bonnet to the lit one. Indian has them on their website. They claim the fender clearance is to tight for the lit one that is why they made the dummy ones. But many have done it without issue...

Reactions: Demolition Man

·
Registered
526 Posts
Or just stick an LED inside the bonnet of your '19 CDH, There is room in the bonnet housing for an LED light.

You have to switch the bonnet to the lit one. Indian has them on their website. They claim the fender clearance is to tight for the lit one that is why they made the dummy ones. But many have done it without issue...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Custom Dynamics makes an LED War Bonnet kit, 18.00 bucks, super easy. The harness by the headlight is a pin connector that you will need to source

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure. I'll look at mine and see how the wire is routed to the fender. I know you must have the connection under your triple tree in the harness, because they are all identical harnesses.
that would be great if the harness has a connector. I guess I should check with Indian if they make a plug in kit. . My old bike Harley Ultra had that setup for the light in the fender. I dont miss the Ultra to top heavy handled like crap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts