Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2014 MODELS

Indian Motorcycle is celebrating it’s one year anniversary since the launch of the new Indian Chief line-up and we are celebrating with great offers on 2014 Indian motorcycles. It’s our lowest financing offer yet with 0.0% for 12 Months, 1.99% for 36 Months, and 5 Years of Coverage. This offer only lasts until September 30, 2014 and is exclusive to 2014 models, so hurry on in to your local dealer to take advantage of these offers – inventory is limited.

2015 MODELS
Indian Motorcycle is celebrating it’s one year anniversary since the launch of the new Indian Chief line-up with great offers on the all-new 2015 Indian motorcycles. Competitive financing rates of 3.99% for 36 Months or 6.99% for 72 Months and 2 Years of Coverage that comes standard with the 2015 Indian Chief Classic, Vintage, Chieftain, now available in two-tone colors, and the all-new Indian Roadmaster. This offer only lasts until September 30, 2014 and is exclusive to 2015 models, so hurry on in to your local dealer to become the next Indian motorcycle owner.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got 2.49% for 5 years at my local credit union. Could of put 10k down. But cheap finance stopped me from draining my savings account. put 3k down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts