Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Upate: Both are sold.....

I have ordered aftermarket Air Cleaner & Slip on mufflers for my 2016 Springfield so I am offering up for sale my Indian parts. A nice upgrade for someone who does not want to drop a grand Parts are pretty much what you would expect for a well cared for bike ridden in TN (no salt little rain). Air Cleaner looks new, Mufflers may have some evidence of being ridden on the underneath, included are the Indian Groved Exhaust Tips. No rust or dings or anything close to that.

I would prefer to sell together, if anyone is interested looks like the mufflers and tips new are $1K and the Air Cleaner is $400. Asking price for the package is $400 plus shipping. Seems like a fair price for the condition... Let me know if you have questions...
Product Ceiling Metal
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Scott

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,279 Posts
Love the paint job. The front fender looks really clean without the chrome strip. Nice job. Dean

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the paint job. The front fender looks really clean without the chrome strip. Nice job. Dean
Wish I could take credit for it! I bought the bike with about 3K miles on the clock.. The original purchaser had the dealer send it out to paint prior to ever picking it up. Apparently he saw one painted in a similar fashion at an Indian event somewhere where he took pics and ask (and obtained) the owners permission to replicate the paint scheme. He also had the dealer install the Stage I & II upgrades prior to initial pickup.... His wife had some health issues so he could not ride it much so put it up for sale.... I fell in love with the look of the bike moment I laid eyes on it & once I rode it I was toast deal was done "-)

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,279 Posts
Wish I could take credit for it! I bought the bike with about 3K miles on the clock.. The original purchaser had the dealer send it out to paint prior to ever picking it up. Apparently he saw one painted in a similar fashion at an Indian event somewhere where he took pics and ask (and obtained) the owners permission to replicate the paint scheme. He also had the dealer install the Stage I & II upgrades prior to initial pickup.... His wife had some health issues so he could not ride it much so put it up for sale.... I fell in love with the look of the bike moment I laid eyes on it & once I rode it I was toast deal was done "-)
I can see why, beautiful bike that stands out and tastefully done. Dean

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually just had them off to replace rear tire they are nearly perfect.....

Hello Scott..!
Do you have any pics of the pipes where they have the underneath rash..?

Thanks
Harry
Just had them off to replace rear tire little spray wax and the look awesome.... few tiny spots on drive belt side probably rubber...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Scott..!
Do you have any pics of the pipes where they have the underneath rash..?

Thanks
Harry
By the way those specs you see in the pics are reflections of the paint specs in my garage floor they are NOT on the pipes....:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts