Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to Indian Motorcycle Home page and sign-up for the Inaugural Meeting Ride from Nashville to Lynchburg with a lunch at Jack Daniels October 23 and 24. Rooms to be available at the Loews Vanderbilt in Nashville.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm signed up for the ride.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My wife and I are also signed up. The site indicates space is limited. I wonder how many riders they will allow if it fills up?

·
Registered
166 Posts
My confirmation email:

IMRG Registrations

Look for your welcome kit in the mail; It will be arriving in 4-6 weeks. In the meantime, connect with your local dealer to start enjoying the many benefits of the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group. Your order information is below.

Inaugural Ride Registrations

Look for your welcome kit in the mail; It will be arriving in 4-6 weeks. In the meantime, connect with your local dealer to start enjoying the many benefits of the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group. Your order information is below.

Agenda:

• Thursday October 23rd, 5-7pm
    • IMRG will host a Cocktail Hour Reception at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
    • Attendance is optional.

• Friday October 24th, 7AM
    • Ride kicks off in Nashville at Antique Archaeology with Mike Wolfe and concludes in Lynchburg at Jack Daniel’s where all will be treated to a mighty tasty lunch.
Indian Motorcycle has hotel rooms for ride participants at the following locations:

• Nashville - Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville, 2100 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
    • Thursday and Friday night
    • Reference “Indian Motorcycle” by Tuesday, September 23, 2014 for group rate
  • Lynchburg - Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Tullahoma
    • Friday Night (10/24 only) for those who want to stay in Lynchburg after the Jack Daniel’s lunch
    • Need to mention “Indian Motorcycle” or use group code: INM for rate

PATCHES:

Orders received by 1:00 pm Monday - Friday Central Time will be shipped same day via UPS ground service from Minneapolis.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We signed up last week and will be attending. Looking forward to the ride. So far, Cape Girardeau has only one Indian belonging to one of its residents! ME! hehe Sure draws a lot of looks. :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It closed out with only a 100 participants (according to the lady I spoke with at Indian in Minnesota.

·
Founding member
1,106 Posts
Signed up and got hotel reservations. Don't care about Mike Wolf,I wanna see ALL Danels tats!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ridiculous! If indeed it is true that it is "sold out" already, and with 100 participants? It's hard for me to believe that it would be such a limited event. My new 2015 Roadmaster has'nt arrived yet but I guess I won't be able to enjoy it with others.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd say come along anyway, so maybe you'd have to get lunch somewhere other than Jack Daniels, but you could still enjoy meeting other Indian riders.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Apparently Polaris doesn't realize just how many Indian Inthusiast's they have getting on board with them. They better find bigger venues for all of us...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I spoke with my contact at Indian yesterday and they were really pleased with the event. They had originally set 150 slots aside for the ride, and they ended up signing up around 175.

Polaris has always been very enthusiast-centric. I think we will start seeing some more of these things happening. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts