Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,260 Posts
Tattletail

Reactions: Moto_Max

·
Registered
662 Posts
There's also a lot of other weird stuff going on these days. Am I the only one getting blasted with all these Chinese posts here in these forums?

Reactions: Freya

·
Bronze member
3,721 Posts
I haven't since they've moved to this new system... but sometimes my screen goes from the black setting to the white setting on it's own... not a problem other than temporarily blinding me...

·
Silver member
5,737 Posts
I figured the author of the post would have replied to my message here I’m not fond of clicking on a email link and not knowing where it goes if it’s fake.
(y) It's good you posted this. There are some less tech savvy peeps that could be tempted to click on that email addy. Oh no.... not me LOL

·
Bronze member
2,011 Posts
Guessing it must be by honor system. But yeah, I would’ve thought there were some hard set rules, or rather hoops to jump through, before proceeding.

I’ve only seen one spamming of Chinese stuff since the forum change. And at least a couple updates, whatever those are doing.

On the oil cans subject, while doing some Internet searching about those things I came across a “retro” version of the Scout oil. Sold by IM.
I went ahead and bought a set because they were half price.
Metal 1 quart cans with painted labels.
Curiously... one side is English and the other side French. I did a double take because I thought it was Spanish at first.
Box Packaging and labeling
Drink Drinkware Alcohol Glass Liqueur

Drink Drinkware Shot glass Tableware Pint glass

·
Administrator
22,650 Posts
I see what happened — it was posted four days ago but nobody notified us until two days ago. Hit the “report” button as soon as you see these and we will take care of ‘em. The problem we (moderators) have is that we cannot read every post in every thread (just too many of ‘em) so you guys/ gals have to flag em when you see ‘em.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2021 Indian Challenger Limited Deepwater Metalic
5,968 Posts
There's also a lot of other weird stuff going on these days. Am I the only one getting blasted with all these Chinese posts here in these forums?
I blame it on the new format ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.