Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year, about November, I purchased an IMT (Innovative Metal Technologies) rack for my 2016 Springfield. Fitting the rack was a breeze and it looked great on the bike.

Just recently I did a review on my Saddleman S3200DE Expandable Sissy Bar Bag and I noticed that the chrome on the rack had started to bubble in some places. It wasn't a big deal to me as the bubbling was minor but I wanted IMT to know so I sent them an email just for the purpose of customer feedback. I wasn't after a refund, replacement or anything like that. Anyway, what arrives in the mail today but a replacement rack from IMT. Now I should say this I am from Sydney Australia on the other side of the world and the shipping on the rack was not cheap. I emailed Tammy at IMT and thanked them for the replacement and said that I would sell the original rack and send them the proceeds. They said don't worry about it and keep the rack as a spare. What customer service is that!

Enough of my raving but to finish off if you want a rack for your Indian then go to Innovative Metal Technologies

at Innovative Metal Technologies

and ask for Tammy or Nick, both are great people to deal with.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Last year, about November, I purchased an IMT (Innovative Metal Technologies) rack for my 2016 Springfield. Fitting the rack was a breeze and it looked great on the bike.

Just recently I did a review on my Saddleman S3200DE Expandable Sissy Bar Bag and I noticed that the chrome on the rack had started to bubble in some places. It wasn't a big deal to me as the bubbling was minor but I wanted IMT to know so I sent them an email just for the purpose of customer feedback. I wasn't after a refund, replacement or anything like that. Anyway, what arrives in the mail today but a replacement rack from IMT. Now I should say this I am from Sydney Australia on the other side of the world and the shipping on the rack was not cheap. I emailed Tammy at IMT and thanked them for the replacement and said that I would sell the original rack and send them the proceeds. They said don't worry about it and keep the rack as a spare. What customer service is that!

Enough of my raving but to finish off if you want a rack for your Indian then go to Innovative Metal Technologies

Amazing service - this is an absolute rarity in today's world

·
Rider
756 Posts

Great to hear - and good on you for telling people who might look at buying their stuff.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts

Agree, had an issue with fitment on the backrest and they milled new posts for me, no charge. Plus it is a damn good looking rack!

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's funny, I tried to order one last year before a long trip and was put off too many times that I quit calling about ordering one.

·
Registered
122 Posts

would love some of there jac knife floor boards but not for $500-800!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts