Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All Indian owners interested in joining the IMRG Santa Barbara County Chapter PM me and I will start working on setting up the first meeting.
IMRG_SBC_Chapter_Patch.jpg

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm interested in the Santa Barbara IMRG chapter. Can't figure out how to PM you, so I'm putting this here. :)

My only concern is that the Hollister Dealership where I got my bike paid for my first year's membership. Does that mean I'm a Hollister member for a year and can't join Santa Barbara until after that? Not sure how it works...

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested in the Santa Barbara IMRG chapter. Can't figure out how to PM you, so I'm putting this here. :)

My only concern is that the Hollister Dealership where I got my bike paid for my first year's membership. Does that mean I'm a Hollister member for a year and can't join Santa Barbara until after that? Not sure how it works...
I don't think where you purchased you bike matters. I bought mine at OC Indian in Westminster. I've applied to Indian for the paperwork and info to start an IMRG Chapter, just waiting for the intel.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't think where you purchased you bike matters. I bought mine at OC Indian in Westminster. I've applied to Indian for the paperwork and info to start an IMRG Chapter, just waiting for the intel.
Greetings Enzo, you can count me in. Maybe we can learn how to PM during the first meeting . I can also get the info on the two Indian owners in Lompoc. One has a 2014 Chief and the other guy has a Gilroy Indian.

·
Registered
639 Posts
did this ever came through? any meetings any time soon?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts