Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a question
I have a request from IMRG to renew my membership on vin 56KCCVAA0E3310240 a Vintage Chief and I also own 56KTRAAA6F3321557 a 2015 Roadmaster, the Roadmaster run until some time next year. on my HD’s the road side assistance and the hog membership works for all 3 HD’s I own. Will this work like this with IMRG? Both Bikes, one membership and cover both on Roadside?
20141213_163409624_iOS.JPG

Reactions: 2022 and T120R69

·
Registered
448 Posts
You may have to buy another Indian to get the 3 for 1 deal :p
Seems like one membership should cover both bikes, but that's a question for IMRG Administration.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Nice stable. I'm interested in this question too, I'm looking at adding a Scout "mate" to my Roadmaster. I'm hoping to breed them, maybe we can get an Indian 4 out of them.

I think roadside assistance is by VIN but not sure how that relates to the IMRG. Obviously the free first year is good for each bike individually, but after who knows? You'd think there would at least be a discount.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I still call triple a and they take my bike wherever I want it. I find the harley roadside to be very slow so I figured the indian would not be much better. Also none of these services will jump start your motorcycle...,triple a will cover everything you are in in you have car and bike....including other people's cars if you call.....

·
Registered
163 Posts
American Motorcycle Association membership also provides towing, jump starting, flat tire, fuel, lockout, etc. Covers all bikes/cars/trucks/mopeds/motorhomes/etc, that you own. I used it once last summer, picked up a nail in the rear tire in the parking lot at work. Free tow back home.

·
Registered
154 Posts
When I called IMRG roadside assistance a couple weeks ago about my trunk not unlocking the first thing the lady asked me for was the last 4 numbers of the VIN number that is on your card. After that conversation I'm thinking it is probably bike specific. Like others have posted if all else fails I will also use my AAA card if needed. IMRG roadside did offer me $25 towards a locksmith or they would have towed the bike for me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
American Motorcycle Association membership also provides towing, jump starting, flat tire, fuel, lockout, etc. Covers all bikes/cars/trucks/mopeds/motorhomes/etc, that you own. I used it once last summer, picked up a nail in the rear tire in the parking lot at work. Free tow back home.
I have AMA and GEICO. Covered by both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts