Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rider
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to post this link here. This IS a charity ride to benefit Operation Homefront and an IMRG National plus a 1,000 mile Iron Butt Association event. Southeast Iron Butt Tour Charity Ride

There will be three starting points; Knoxville, TN, Marietta GA and Charleston SC. PAce should complete the ride in @ 17 hrs., which after some rest and nourishment there will be a celebration at each respective location. Please consider supporting this event (I will be joining the Knoxville group!).

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
If you've ever wanted to knock an iron butt ride off your bucket list, there isn't a better way or a better time. I'm riding with the Marietta group. (1smoothscout I'll wave at you as we pass!)

Join us! The more the merrier. And if you sign up today, I think you get a price break and a special riders t-shirt.

The party on Saturday at all the locations looks like a lot of fun with music, raffles, and food. So even if you can't make the ride, look to the local dealerships in Charleston, Knoxville, and Marietta for a great time on Saturday, August the 22.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts