Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Looks good, well done :)

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
I made some of these wooden nickels to help advertise the local IMRG group. Wanted something that would catch the eye more than a printed flier.

[/QUOTE]

I like that!
Those will end up being keepsakes for generations to come.
How did you make them? Very well done with great detail.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice Job Mike , Mike , Mike

Now I Can thank the guy who made them up. Bobby Mac gave me one of your wooden nichols when I was at the dealership recently. Unfortunately the Greensboro dealership is quite a distance from me or I would have joined your chapter.

Maybe we can do a ride with several of the chapters in this area sometime this year?

Ride on brother!
If you are a member of the Charlotte IMRG you're in luck. I made a batch of nickels for the Charlotte group. Theirs have Indian motorcycles on the tails side. Your choice, Chief, Chieftain, or Scout.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm pretty sure I need some of those for the Oklahoma rider's group. OH WAIT! There ISN'T an Oklahoma rider's group... (yet).

Steve

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
I ordered an 11" IMRG patch from the owners site and it arrived in mail the other day. Deciding if I want to sew it onto a jacket.

IMRG_Patch_Master.jpg

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I made some of these wooden nickels to help advertise the local IMRG group. Wanted something that would catch the eye more than a printed flier.

I would <3 one for Georgia, but I think there isn't a GA IMRG yet.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Sweet, love to buy some...made up for TEXAS!!!!!!!!!
Think as of this date we have 5 or 6 Texas Rider Groups, would be nice to have some for each Group.

---
Texas Hill Country - Wimberley
Ahote - 2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain

1 - 18 of 18 Posts