723 Posts
Well, in Russia they do things a bit different. woodenchopper02.jpg

Glad I'm not over there.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on a park bench one morning.

The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.

The 80-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.

The 87-year-old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your
energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."

So, on the way home the 80-year-old stopped at the bakery.

As he was looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help.

He said, "Do you have any rye bread?"

"Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"

He said, "I want 5 loaves."

She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves! By the time you get to the 3rd loaf,
it'll be hard."

He replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this shit but me."

·
Registered
107 Posts
Old Lady Biker Joke

A little 80 year old lady had always wanted to join a local bikers club. One day she goes up and knocks on a biker's door. A big, hairy bearded biker with tattoos all over his arms answers.
She proclaims, "I want to join your club". The guy was quite amused, but explains that she needs to meet certain biker requirements in order to join the club. The biker asks; "Do you have a motorcycle?" The little old lady replies, "Yep, my bike's parked over there" and pointed to a flamed black Harley chopper in the driveway. The biker asks, "Do you drink?" The little old lady replies, "Yep, drink like a fish. beer mostly, whiskey when I'm shooting pool.. I'll drink everyone in your club under the table".
The biker is surprised but then asks, "Do you smoke?". The little old lady replies, "Yep, smoke like a chimney. At least two packs of cigarettes and three joints a day and cigars when I'm drinking whiskey and shooting pool". The biker is very impressed and asks, "Last question, have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?" The little old lady thinks for a minute and says, "Nope, but I've been swung around by my nipples a few times!"

·
Registered
355 Posts
Indian rider says to Harley rider "$5.00 says I can bite my right eyeball," Harley pulls out five bucks and says "let's see it," Indian pops out his false right eye and bites it. Harley is a little miffed but pays up. Indian says "$10.00 says I can bite my left eyeball" Harley pulls out $10.00 and says O.K. Indian pops out his false teeth and bites his left eyeball. Harley a little more pissed off pays up. Indian says to Harley before leaving the bar "I have $100.00 here that says if you take off your left boot and take a wizz in it, it will smell like the finest French perfume" Harley knowing there will be payback decides to go along and takes off his boot and does his thing. Harley leans over to smell his piss (which smells to high heaven) and Indian pays Harley $100.00 and then says to Harley (on the way out the door) "You know, I bet my buddy $1,000 I could get a Harley rider to piss in his boot.

·
Registered
958 Posts
That 85 mph one is so funny, I would love to know where you got that one

Reactions: Roll On
1 - 20 of 49 Posts