Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RETIRED!!!! Wife retired Tuesday!!! Moving to a great riding location! Gonna' start putting on the miles! Have an old riding buddy waiting for me in Delta. Got a really nice man cave/guitar haven. It's going to be glorious:cool::):p:D:p馃幐馃浀

Registered
Congratulations and enjoy those miles.

Phil

Registered
Congrats on living long enough to retire and for being healthy enough to enjoy it. You are now living the American dream.

Premium Member
Congrats! I retired some 11 years ago and am having a blast. Tip . . . Work at staying fit and enjoy a long retirement.
Congrats again and ride safe!

Rider
2017 Springfield
Congratulations

Registered
2014 chief classic
Congratulations!! I remember you from the road star clinic and Friday night music!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congratulations!! I remember you from the road star clinic and Friday night music!!
What was your name there? I met my friend in Delta on the R* Clinic in 07'.

Bronze member
As mentioned above, here鈥檚 a tip to extend the ability to ride into your senior years. After 30 the aging process causes us to lose muscle mass, about 3-8% per decade. By age 60, you鈥檝e lost 9-24%, so that 800 lb. bagger gets more and more difficult to handle. To combat this, include some sort of strength training to counter natural muscle loss. I鈥檝e already lost some riding buddies that have given up on taking motorcycle trips.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts