Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who saw my post a couple of weeks ago, of how sad I was about having to go get my deposit back after getting laid-off. On Monday 1/5 I was laid-off and begrudgingly went to my dealer to get my deposit back on my first run Scout. Monday 1/12 I started my new job, on Friday 1/16 I received my $200 coupon email from Indian. I was so excited to finally hear anything from Indian that I called my dealer (who knew of my circumstances) to ask if there was anyway I could put my deposit back on possibly getting on second run list. My salesman said let him talk to his manager and he would call me back.
2 hours later he called and said his manager made a bunch of calls (obviously to Polaris) explaining my extenuating circumstances and they agreed to let me back on the waiting list for my first run Scout. Yay me. After all the problems with first run waiting list I am very happy they saw fit to let me back in.
Signed a happy Polaris fan .

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm glad you're back, and I'm glad you weren't laid off for long. Congrats!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back, sounds like a good dealership
They are a great dealership, been nothing but straight shooters with me as far as what they know. Matter of fact because of this forum I usually know more than them.
Shout out to Indian Motorcycles of Beaumont also DBA Cowboy Powersports great dealership.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats, good things happen for a reason, you must have given out good Karma to people in need in your pass years.
Ride safe when you get your scout, lets see if you get yours before I get mind.
I'm happy for you both on your new job and getting back on the list.
Aloha

·
Registered
572 Posts
I am so tickled for you. I too came off the list at one point due to a sudden call during the evening on a Friday put the fear of God in me, from the doctor's office. The diagnosis was grim, so I regrettable asked for a refund. Lucklily, come Monday when I call the doctor's office back... it was " all a misunderstand " .... yeah right. Long story short, I immediately called the dealer and again luck was on my side as being a weekend they had not cancelled my order. I know first hand the joy your are feeling with a Scout in your future! Best of luck.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
For those of you who saw my post a couple of weeks ago, of how sad I was about having to go get my deposit back after getting laid-off. On Monday 1/5 I was laid-off and begrudgingly went to my dealer to get my deposit back on my first run Scout. Monday 1/12 I started my new job, on Friday 1/16 I received my $200 coupon email from Indian. I was so excited to finally hear anything from Indian that I called my dealer (who knew of my circumstances) to ask if there was anyway I could put my deposit back on possibly getting on second run list. My salesman said let him talk to his manager and he would call me back.
2 hours later he called and said his manager made a bunch of calls (obviously to Polaris) explaining my extenuating circumstances and they agreed to let me back on the waiting list for my first run Scout. Yay me. After all the problems with first run waiting list I am very happy they saw fit to let me back in.
Congrats twice.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Way to go!!

Reactions: qbrees

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
That is great qbrees, wish you the best with your new job and hope the Scouts comes soon :)

Reactions: qbrees

·
Registered
733 Posts
They are a great dealership, been nothing but straight shooters with me as far as what they know. Matter of fact because of this forum I usually know more than them.
Shout out to Indian Motorcycles of Beaumont also DBA Cowboy Powersports great dealership.
Undeniable fact we are all in this together for the foreseeable future. This is a big leap of faith on everyones part from factory to consumer if we all work together the brand will prosper and we will have product to enjoy for many years to come. If we throw each other to the wolves as the expression goes a short ride will be had by all. Glad to hear your dealer and Polaris see the picture clearly.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts