Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Chieftain Limited. I don’t ride at night much but the couple times I have I noticed an odd issue.

It seems my right hand cube is illuminated (which is great, lets me see the controls).

my left side control cube does not illuminate.

Has anyone run across this? I have not been able to get w straight answer from two dealers now...and one of my questions is am I supposed to have illuminated cubes to begin with..or do I have a faulty left side one???

·
Bronze member
5,082 Posts
On my 2018 Springfield DH, neither side is illuminated. I've found it's a nuisance not having the left side lit up as it's easy to mix up horn and high/low switches while wearing gloves in the dark.

·
Bronze member
3,349 Posts
hell I didn't even know they illuminated...

·
Bronze member
2,985 Posts
On my 2018 Springfield DH, neither side is illuminated. I've found it's a nuisance not having the left side lit up as it's easy to mix up horn and high/low switches while wearing gloves in the dark.
None of the bikes from years ago,lit up either,yet,no one ever had any problems or complaints about riding em at night,myself included!!

But then again,I'm not too "BRIGHT" either! Get it?? lol lol

·
Rider
503 Posts
The 17 and earlier had the left side partially lit but not the other. Not sure why, but it's normal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts