Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, need some help. I am in Ontario, Canada and we can have up to 5 characters on a personalized plate. I was at their office today and no combination I came up with was available. Example *****, gone. Can any of you guys suggest some possible options? Main thing is to have either Indian or Roadmaster in it. Cheers.

Old Skool

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Super Moderator
4,891 Posts
OK, need some help. I am in Ontario, Canada and we can have up to 5 characters on a personalized plate. I was at their office today and no combination I came up with was available. Example *****, gone. Can any of you guys suggest some possible options? Main thing is to have either Indian or Roadmaster in it. Cheers.

Old Skool
1ST NT (first nation)
ABRGL (aboriginal)
INDRM (Indian RoadMaster)
HINDU (wrong kind of Indian)
GNESH (still wrong kind of Indian)

Sorry, all I got for North of the border.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1ST NT (first nation)
ABRGL (aboriginal)
INDRM (Indian RoadMaster)
HINDU (wrong kind of Indian)
GNESH (still wrong kind of Indian)

Sorry, all I got for North of the border.

Love it, lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
Same problem in AZ. ***** is considered disparaging to Native Americans. I've tried every combo imaginable. Also, If it is considered in anyway sexual it's a no go. My friend was in 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment in 1969 - Nam. He wanted 11Cav69 on his truck plates - No go - 69 is sexual. Too many blue dogs out there working for the gubment.
Maybe L8R (later) or SEEYA. I did look up "5 Letter Words" A gang of them there and if you get a veterans plate here you can only have 4 letters

·
Not for much longer
405 Posts
MY NDN

Reactions: Old Skool 1960

·
Silver member
3,420 Posts
RM1st
RMBST
IM-RM
DeeRM

Reactions: Old Skool 1960

·
Registered
1,147 Posts

Old Skool
16NDN

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.