Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rider
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how many Icon bikes were made for 2019, specifically Red and white Vintages. Are they allocated to dealers or just open order?

·
Bronze member
3,398 Posts
I think it's order, either you or the dealer. You really don't (around here) see many. Mostly Roadmasters of course this is the first year that a Vintage is available with a ICON. It sure is funny that they don't have a Springfield offered in the ICON I mean they already have all the paint if they just copied the Roadmaster or Chieftain Classic colors.

Reactions: Geoff-3

·
Bronze member
1,764 Posts
It’s bizarre Indian doesn’t let us know the production numbers

To some. My self included. Like knowing if they have a lesser produced product.
Not so much that that value goes up. But just knowing
And I would think to some degree sales of Icons would go up if you knew there were only 50 In that color??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yep, I'd like to know how many of my 2018 Mesa Red Smoke/Thunder Black Smoke Roadmasters were made .....

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got the impression that each color is limited to 50
That sounds like what I have heard as well.
It would still be nice to hear the official # from Indian though or to be able to find it on their website.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
My mate just bought a new Icon Chieftain Limited in Green So far I know of his and. 2 at least in Queensland so I am wondering is the 50 would be 50 un each country or 50 all over the world?
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0659.jpg

·
Bronze member
3,398 Posts
I don't know if I buy that 50 number... every dealer around me that I checked out had a black and mesa red Roadmaster so that's 4 just in my neck of the woods... alibi 300 miles apart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts