Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 roadmaster motorcycle, I had it running 2 months ago, I went to start it and no power ( it's been on a batt tender) any thoughts before I start digging for answers, bike has around 7k I bought it new, thanks.

·
Premium Member
2016 Indian Roadmaster 120 Stroker
814 Posts
What’s with the title of your post? ‘I”? Helpful to post actual topic

dead battery, mine was dead despite being on a high quality tender all winter - parasitic draw? Just a bad battery? How old is the battery? 2 years?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2021 Indian Challenger Limited Deepwater Metalic
5,965 Posts
I assume by no power you mean you push the power button and absolutely nothing happens. If so I would start with the battery connection and main fuse.

Reactions: EvilMonkey

·
Registered
926 Posts
Could jump it with a little power pack jumper unit. Can find them on Amazon. I carry one in my saddle bag, and coincidentally enough used it twice on my POV's dead battery before I had to use it in the garage when I was installing lights. I overrode the automatic shut off and ran the radio and lights hooked up to the tender thinking it was helping lol. Not when I finally went to start it. The jumper unit worked great. But check all the inline fuses from the battery tender to however you have it hooked up. Tight battery terminals and all that too. Hope it's a quick fix! I use the NOCO GB40.

·
Registered
2021 Springfield Dark Horse
368 Posts
As stated above... if no power at all when you push the power button, then Battery is totally dead, or bad Master Fuse or connection.
IF you get a power indication, but then nothing when you go to start etc... is it in gear?
Is it in Neutral? (in gear with the kick stand down it will not start)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts