Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say hello to everyone and I am glad I found this forum. I am a old farmer that use to ride dirt bike and decided I needed one for the road. I bought a new 2019 Scout and couldn't be happier. The bike handles like a dream and with the Vance &Hines Gerenades exhaust it sounds good to. I am glad their is a Scout sub forum on here. I live in southwest Virginia about ten miles from the TN. line.

·
Bronze member
1,148 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central VA. :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
I want to say hello to everyone and I am glad I found this forum. I am a old farmer that use to ride dirt bike and decided I needed one for the road. I bought a new 2019 Scout and couldn't be happier. The bike handles like a dream and with the Vance &Hines Gerenades exhaust it sounds good to. I am glad their is a Scout sub forum on here. I live in southwest Virginia about ten miles from the TN. line.
Welcome from a fellow Virginian.

·
Rider
756 Posts
Good call buying the 2019 SCOUT,, that’s what I got , I love mine too, runs great, turns great, looks great,,, best motorcycle I’ve ever had. It’s the 12th one I’ve owned. I’ll ride this one into the SUNSET.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Welcome from Australia ,I hope your farming is going better than our farmers here ,they are doing it so tuff due to drought thats been going on for years and very little feed. We all need you guys and thank you for doing such a tuff job and keeping both our countries going.

·
Rider
874 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio. It's a great group of folks on here. If you need any help or advice just post it on here. Someone will have the answer 99% of the time.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
SW Florida here. This forum is the best. A sub forum for everyone an many forums for all. People here are super friendly. you will make some great friends here.

·
Bronze member
1,955 Posts
Welcome! From NC...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts